Football: Former Singapore international K. Kannan appeals against lifetime ban

Accurate Fixed Matches

SINGAPORE – Former national footballer K. Kannan has made an appeal to the Football Association of Singapore (FAS) to have his lifetime ban from football activities lifted.

Accurate Fixed Matches

The 59-year-old was jailed and fined in 1995 for football-related  corruption.

Last Friday (Aug 13), he submitted a written appeal to the FAS through his lawyers from Eugene Thuraisingam LLP. This is his fifth attempt after previous appeals to the FAS and Asian Football Confederation from 1995 to 2002 were rejected.

Kannan said: “I’m happy that there are people who still think of me and who care for me Accurate Fixed Matches.

“I’m already quite old and my best days in football are over. I’ve made a mistake and have paid for it very dearly and I just want to move on with my life.”

Former journalist and ex-opposition politician Jose Raymond had assembled the legal team to help Kannan’s appeal after a friend told him about a letter that the former player had received from the FAS in August last year.

Accurate Fixed Matches

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


Copyright © 2025 FIXED MATCHES, BEST RIGGED GAMES, HT-FT, CORRECT SCORE, BETTING EXPERT PREDICTIONS, BETINSIDERS